The Green Sheet Online Edition
April 11, 2016 • Issue 16:04:01
Mobile marketing platform to drive sales
Movylo Inc., a global mobile marketing company based in Boston, launched a suite of solutions designed to help merchants leverage mobile technology to attract and retain customers. Using Movylo mobile marketing tools, merchants of all types and sizes can easily create mobile ads, promote them across a variety of channels and track results in real time using built-in analytics, the company said.
"Movylo makes any smartphone or tablet an instant storefront that features special offers, discounts, coupons and promotions." said Stefano Colonna, Movylo founder and Chief Executive Officer. "Within minutes, any merchant can quickly set up a deal or promotion that touches all of their current and future customers, right at their fingertips."
Movylo noted that in a matter of minutes merchants can build mobile marketing campaigns that reach consumers on connected devices. "Movylo's cloud-based omnichannel marketing platform enables merchants to grow their customer base, creating marketing and loyalty programs that keep customers coming back," said Gene Schenberg, Movylo Vice President of Strategic Partnerships. "We offer a myriad of in-store and online materials to deliver a consistent brand message across the physical and virtual worlds."
Following are three key components Movylo pointed out:
- Movylo mobile app: A free Movylo app for merchants, available in iTunes and Google Play stores, enables merchants to create and launch promotions and attract customers to their store. The mobile checkout feature accepts PayPal and major card brands and notifies merchants of completed sales.
- Movylo web dashboard: Movylo's Web dashboard offers a set of tools that merchants can use online and offline to build a mobile storefront. Once in place, the storefront's promotion engine can be programmed to send out discount codes, recognize and reward loyal customers, and send out reminders and offers to re-engage inactive customers. These targeted promotions and mobile coupons can be sent via short message service, email, quick response codes and social media.
- Movylo Market: Consumers can access Movylo's mobile marketplace to find special deals and offers created by participating Movylo merchants through the Movylo Web Dashboard or Mobile App. The loyalty engine behind the marketplace is configurable and adapts to the needs of large and small merchants. Small retailers with no online presence can use Movylo's user-friendly app or dashboard to send out offers with a Movylo "Buy Now" button.
Build loyalty, revenue
Movylo stated that it partners with acquirers, ISOs, merchant level salespeople (MLSs) and resellers to provide co-branded or white-label services to merchants. The company's three-tiered pricing structure for merchants and flexible revenue sharing programs for resellers are designed to create lucrative opportunities for all levels of service providers to grow and sustain their customer bases.
Movylo also pointed out that it helps ISOs and MLSs in several ways:
- Merchants can try the co-branded or white-label version of the program at no charge.
- The program is a way to grow and retain merchant portfolios.
- Resellers can participate in a revenue sharing program.
"Customer churn is a constant concern for merchant service providers because their customers are getting inundated with competitive offers every day," Schenberg stated. "As your mobile commerce partner Movylo can help you and your customers grow your businesses, build loyalty and reduce churn. Through their involvement in the program, your merchants will attract more customers and be less likely to leave."
In addition, mobile payment veteran Will Graylin joined the Movylo board of directors, bringing more than a decade of experience in mobile commerce as founder of five payment technology companies, including Roam Data Inc., a leading mPOS company acquired by Ingenico Group, and LoopPay, which was sold to Samsung Corp. in February 2015. Graylin now serves as Co-General Manager at Samsung Pay.
"[There] has never been a more important time to engage customers wherever they are," Graylin said. "Movylo offers the best mobile marketing solutions to help merchants enhance their mobile presence and drive more sales."
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.