The Green Sheet Online Edition
January 11, 2016 • Issue 16:01:01
Turnkey e-wallet, e-commerce solution
Allied Wallet, a global provider of online payment processing, multicurrency merchant services and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Level 1 secured payment gateway, added ShopperPress to its suite of online payment processing services. ShopperPress is a shopping cart designed to transform WordPress blogging sites into fully functional online stores with shopping cart functionality.
The ShopperPress module combined with Allied Wallet e-commerce solutions supports numerous currencies and international processing schemes, and the company can provide additional services, security and multicurrency support to the approximately 10,000 global users of ShopperPress, the company said in a recent statement. These merchants can use Allied Wallet as a primary or secondary payment platform within ShopperPress to accept online forms of payment.
"Getting your business live is important, and merchants can't afford to spend days, weeks or even months waiting for an integration," said Allied Wallet Chief Executive Officer Andy Khawaja. "[Our] new ShopperPress integration module can get you going with same-day transactions, and we're proud of that."
Following are some ShopperPress characteristics Allied Wallet highlighted:
- Easy set-up: ShopperPress was designed and tested to simplify installation and maintenance. Beginners and experienced users can use the system's professional tools to manage e-commerce stores.
- Affiliate support: ShopperPress can create additional online and catalog sites and affiliate stores. Each copy of the software includes Amazon, eBay, and import and export tools; payment gateway integrations; store design; coupons; and email campaign templates.
- Search Engine Optimization: ShopperPress is optimized for search engines to help improve store rankings. Users also have access to WordPress SEO plug-ins to customize meta tags and page titles.
- Shopping Cart Integration: ShopperPress has integration tools for standard and professional versions of PayPal, 2Checkout, Worldpay, eWay, Google Checkout, Authorize.Net and many other payment gateways.
- Order Management System: A built-in order management system enables users to manage orders; view order history; export to spreadsheet programs; view product, billing and shipping details; and print customer invoices.
- Customizable product fields: ShopperPress users can customize the look, color and size of their product offerings. Six product values can be used to differentiate products at checkout.
Allied Wallet noted that its offshore, multicurrency gateway is equipped to process payments from 196 countries and currencies, benefiting international companies while helping ISOs and acquirers expand their global footprints. Technology offerings reflect the company's commitment to innovation, security and service. Solutions designed to facilitate a range of card-not-present payment transactions have continuously responded to changing industry trends and the needs of the company's connected community of software developers and experienced resellers.
Reseller partners receive percentage-based residuals and guaranteed payouts on actively processing merchant accounts, according to Allied Wallet. And its reseller program includes a 98 percent approval rate, timely residuals and no annual fees. The company is accepting new channel partners.
Developers can incorporate Allied Wallet's solutions into customized processing solutions to provide clients with full payment functionality and global processing at competitive rates. Allied Wallet tools are designed to simplify integration and can be used with any programming language and shopping cart scheme, the company stated.
Solutions are PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant and certified by First Data Corp. They support almost all payment methods, accept 164 currencies, process in 196 countries and settle in 25 countries.
Allied Wallet advantages
Following are additional features Allied Wallet said are available to its partners and merchant customers:
- Easy setup: Allied Wallet provides free setup and integration support.
- Enhanced tracking tools: Online tools facilitate customer tracking, profitability reports and subscription pricing.
- Remote account management: Users can process affiliate payments, securely view gateway transactions in real-time and process refunds on their connected devices.
- Customer service: Clients, partners and merchants have access to phone, live chat and email support tailored to individual preferences.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.