The Green Sheet Online Edition
September 09, 2013 • Issue 13:09:01
Smart solution for unattended fuel pumps
For ISOs and merchant level salespeople who have petroleum merchants in their portfolios, Comdata Corp., a provider of solutions for the retail fuel industry, may have a smarter solution for unattended fueling stations: a web-enabled site controller known as SmartSight.
With SmartSight petroleum retailers can:
- Accept both fleet and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard-compliant consumer credit cards
- Customize card controls and prompting profiles for secure transaction authorization
- Receive automated email alerts with enhanced diagnostics
- Utilize radio frequency identification payment technology through Comdata's SmartQ solution for cardless fueling
- Manage the site from anywhere with remote support capabilities
SmartSight features a web portal that provides real-time information to help retailers manage their business. These include:
- Remote price changes
- Enhanced reporting for all payment methods
- Alerts for dispenser issues
- Status reporting for each dispenser
- Network performance monitoring
- Real-time transaction information
- Failed transaction data
- Fraud alerts
- Email fuel receipts
"Comdata is pleased to offer a card-lock product that better meets our customers' needs," said Randy Morgan, Executive Vice President of Comdata. "SmartSight's updated technology provides an enhanced platform to access and manage the data and reporting tools our merchant customers need to operate a successful unattended fuel site."
Interested? Visit www.comdata.com.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.