The Green Sheet Online Edition
November 11, 2019 • Issue 19:11:01
What's up with RDC?
I don't hear much about remote deposit capture these days. Is anything new happening with this technology?
Corey Barany, Merchant Level Salesperson
Remote deposit capture (RDC) is evolving in step with the dynamic payments industry. To stay abreast, you can subscribe to receive news upon publication or daily, weekly or monthly from RemoteDepositCapture.com. Here are highlights from a monthly digest the organization sent out Nov. 1:
- Geo-Location: Not Widely Used (But it Should Be): Results of our recent monthly poll reveal somewhat surprising use of geo-location in deposit acceptance decisioning process.
- Amping up Integrated Receivables with Artificial Intelligence: Integrated receivables has become a must-have capability for corporate treasury operations. AI is fast becoming a foundational technology for integrated receivables.
- Panini Expands Company to Secure Identity: Panini, the global leader in distributed check capture technology, is expanding the company to focus on security solutions. Today, they are launching Panini ValidātID, an innovative identity authentication and data capture software platform that prevents fraud in seconds while streamlining workflows.
- Deluxe Treasury Management Expanding Integrated Receivables Functionality with Deluxe Bill Pay and AR.Bots: New Deluxe Bill Pay Solution offers a way to pay and present bills online and integrate into Deluxe integrated receivables suite.
- Deluxe Corporation Introduces Plug-and-Play Capability to its Growing Family of RDM Network Check Scanners: Fast, easy to use check scanners deliver more than 50 percent savings in setup and ongoing support costs with zero software installation.
- Duplicate Deposit Losses at Banks, Credit Unions; Perception versus Reality: Which financial institutions are most apt to suffer losses from duplicate deposits? The answer may surprise you.
We hope this helps you keep informed of developments in RDC, an essential technology in the payments sphere.
Stay in the loop
Do you want to learn more about a new or established payments industry sector or technology? Have you noticed an emerging trend that deserves more attention? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Green Sheet Inc. is now a proud affiliate of Bankcard Life, a premier community that provides industry-leading training and resources for payment professionals. Click here for more information.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.