The Green Sheet Online Edition
February 22, 2016 • Issue 16:02:02
Mobile CRM powers automotive, marine industries
Dealership Performance CRM, a software solutions provider based in Tualatin, Ore., created a mobile customer relationship management (CRM) tool for powersports, marine and automotive dealers.
The company, which lists among its clients leading manufacturers and dealers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, has more than a decade of experience in designing lead management and sales procedure and accountability solutions. Clients include Harley-Davidson, Polaris, Indian, Victory, Suzuki, KTM, BRP, Kawasaki, BMW and Arctic Cat John Deere.
"Dealerships these days are constantly pushed with new lead sources and, as always, potential buyers," said Tod Kilgore, Owner of Dealership Performance CRM. "The ability to organize and make sense of these opportunities in real time is key."
DP360 CRM is the latest in a series of Dealership Performance software solutions. The mobile CRM platform is designed to help clients track incoming leads, both online and in brick-and-mortar showrooms. It will systematically assign every lead to a sales team member based on each dealership's established sales rotation guidelines. Sales professionals can receive incoming leads on their connected, mobile devices, even when they have stepped away from their desks or are traveling on business, ending concern about missed opportunities.
Built-in dashboard, toolkit
The company noted that the DP360 CRM platform is optimized for all types of inquiries and foot traffic, including lead sources originating from showroom, Internet, customer referral and social media sites. Its process is designed to facilitate customer interaction, even on the most massive, inventory-driven dealer lots.
Dealership Performance described the DP360's basic tools as follows:
- Dashboard: Users can manage daily schedules and workloads for an entire dealership staff using this easy-to-navigate tool.
Web lead system: Customizable alert settings and messaging options ensure that no sales person will miss a lead.
- Sales worksheet: Designed to simplify payments and fees for customers, the sales worksheet can be updated on the fly.
- Eblasts: Webmail campaigns can be designed, managed and updated to promote new events and products and are linked to each customer's activity and profile.
Serving multiple industries
The DP360's flexible, scalable design features modular add-ons and enhanced asset tracking tools, making it broadly adaptable to a range of vehicular industries, including powersports, recreational vehicle, marine, truck, agriculture, and heavy machinery dealers, the company stated. Following are additional DP360 features and benefits detailed by Dealership Performance:
- Seasonal Business Management: Many seasonal business owners depend on the DP360 to jump start their businesses at the start of a peak season. Seasonal dealers with large inventories that include consignments can use the Internet Lead Manager to track all lead sources and focus on follow-up and new customer channels.
- Inventory Management: The system will effectively capture and distribute all leads across an enterprise, even those with large sales employee populations and immense inventory-driven lots.
- Fleet Management: DP360 CRM's reporting and correct sourcing is designed to track moving fleets, freeing sales staff to focus on building long-term relationships.
- Asset Tracking: DP360 enhanced asset tracking tools help dealers maintain up-to-date historic logs of vehicles and assets. District and sales managers can use the CRM platform to gauge the entire scope of a sales force. The DP360 CRM logs also simplify record keeping, noting each purchase milestone and incorporating built-in log protection systems.
Strategic partnerships available
The DP360 is commercially offered to third-party product and service providers that are software product and service providers as well as third-party providers interested in direct integration with the DP360. Also, their training, consulting, and CRM/BDC integration services must be provided by strategic partners with expertise in dealership consulting or training that support the DP360 application process. Those interested in becoming approved vendors are encouraged to contact Dealership Performance directly.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.