The Green Sheet Online Edition
December 28, 2015 • Issue 15:12:02
All-in-one Android POS for small business
Product: Sircle POS
Company: Sircle POS
Sircle POS, a subsidiary of Teaneck, N.J.-based International Point of Sale, created an Android tablet POS and business management system for retail and hospitality merchants. The subscription-based solution is designed to help small and midsize merchants accept cash, credit and debit payments and manage all aspects of their businesses. It is compatible with Android tablets and assorted peripherals, including Europay, MasterCard and Visa payment card readers.
"Sircle POS is an easy-to-use software platform that enables QSRs, retail stores and small business owners to organize inventory and keep track of sales and profits," said Ed Levin, owner of International Point of Sale. "Its cloud-based design can be networked across multiple locations, giving merchants a single-access view across an enterprise."
Following are additional Sircle POS attributes:
- Simplified user interface: Employee turnover is typically high in retail and QSR industry sectors. Sircle POS has a simplified graphic interface with menu-driven screens designed to simplify everyday tasks and reduce staff training requirements.
- Easy installation: Sircle POS provides built-in instructions to guide users through a simple setup process. Menu screens help merchants customize POS systems and automatically upload inventory data.
- Enhanced transaction speed: Automated product locator tables facilitate faster transactions because employees no longer need to look up products and pricing. On-screen navigation provides visible verification of entries; corrections or changes to orders are done with the press of a button.
- Improved inventory control and management: Sircle POS maintains real-time inventory management, devised to enable business managers to track inventory levels to better manage business and improve cash flow.
- Detailed reporting: Sircle POS provides real-time reports and data to help retailers and restaurateurs analyze, manage and grow their businesses. This knowledge is essential for business owners to remain competitive in today's fast-moving global market.
iOS back-office app: An optional iOS app enables managers to access reports, monitor inventory levels and manage back-office operations from their connected Apple devices.
Canadian, U.S. tax support: Sircle POS is designed for Canadian and U.S. tax systems. Merchants can select tax codes from drop-down menus and set up systems according to provincial and state tax requirements.
- Versatility, expandability: Small and midsize business owners are constantly looking for ways to improve efficiencies. Sircle POS is a scalable solution that allows users to add workstations, features, and hardware and software capabilities when needed, to keep up with ever-changing business requirements.
- No contract, subscription fees: Sircle POS users pay a monthly fee for the cloud-based business management solution. The company offers basic and professional software bundles requiring no long-term contracts or commitments.
POS Integration options
Sircle POS works with 10-inch and larger Android tablets and can be integrated with hardware peripherals such as receipt printers, cash drawers, scanners and payment card readers. Following are two examples of Sircle POS bundles:
- Sircle POS and Star Micronics mPOP bundle: Star Micronics' mPOP is a hybrid peripheral that works with connected mobile devices to create a mobile point of purchase solution. The system includes a two-inch thermal receipt printer with drop-in paper loading, a compact cash drawer, and enhanced cable management. When combined with Sircle POS, the hybrid peripheral and cloud-based software platform create an integrated POS system.
- Sircle POS and Partner Tech bundle: Partner Tech Corp.'s PAT-100 is a mobile, all-in-one Android POS terminal designed for small business owners. The Sircle POS and Partner Tech bundle includes a Partner Tech cash drawer, Honeywell 1250g scanner and Partner Tech RP600 Ethernet kitchen printer.
"Sircle POS is an ideal solution for business owners who want to ring up sales accurately, track inventory, keep tabs on employees, and process credit and debit cards in compliance with PCI standards," Levin said. "We're actively recruiting partners and resellers in the United States and Canada."
The Green Sheet Inc. is now a proud affiliate of Bankcard Life, a premier community that provides industry-leading training and resources for payment professionals. Click here for more information.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.