The Green Sheet Online Edition
June 25, 2007 • Issue 07:06:02
A new, happy tune for GS Online
Like the Peanuts character Schroeder at the piano, our Web developers have been toiling for months at their keyboards to improve The Green Sheet Inc.'s Web site, www.greensheet.com.
All their effort is about to come to fruition. During the week of June 25, 2007, when this issue of The Green Sheet is in the mail, our new Web site will go live.
Our focus in revamping the site has been to enhance overall navigation, design and content. We've modified much of the code, as well as the look and feel of many pages. Some of the changes include:
- A tightly reorganized menu at the top of each page (no more drop-down lists)
- A sleek, satiny look for the MLS Forum
- A redesign of the Current Issue, the archives, and our company profile and industry leader directories
- A more powerful search engine for the entire site, including News From the Wire
- A link within each article that enables you to send a letter to the editor, print the story or e-mail it to a friend.
Most importantly, we think you'll be able to move through the site more quickly to find what you're looking for.
We will want your feedback. Look for a user survey online in the coming weeks, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.