The Green Sheet Online Edition
May 22, 2017 • Issue 17:05:02
Proven SMB systems, services, support
Atlanta-based Company.com created a comprehensive suite of enterprise-grade software and business resources. The cohesive cloud-based services aggregate both a range of productivity and social networking resources to help business owners manage operations, build meaningful relationships and achieve sustainable growth, company representatives stated.
"Small and midsize businesses make up more than 96 percent of U.S. businesses, and they need to be agile and efficient to make quick decisions and scale their companies," said Bill Wade, founder and Chief Executive Officer at Company.com. "As entrepreneurs who have grown and scaled businesses, our management knows businesses need a wealth of resources within easy reach. Our product suite consolidates productivity, collaboration and full-service financial services in a single stop."
Diversified services, solutions
Having spent countless hours building infrastructure, Company.com leaders tapped the resources that had helped them start, grow and sell their former businesses, Wade said. A full range of trustworthy, vetted resources in a single dashboard frees small and midsize business (SMB) owners to focus on their core competencies and businesses, he added.
The company noted that its Business Suite, available as a free bundle or in a premium version, includes the following:
- Team collaboration: Messaging and file sharing enable team members to communicate across connected devices. Advanced search and tagging expedites document sharing and feedback.
- Search optimization: Business owners use this tool to improve online and mobile web search rankings, increase business visibility and leverage geolocation tools to target nearby customers.
- Hiring: HR solutions streamline the hiring process, helping business owners post job openings on multiple job boards, find and evaluate candidates, and manage applications.
- Equipment protection plan: Repair and replacement coverage for office equipment can save time and money on equipment maintenance and minimize downtime.
- Free website package: Free websites, powered by Company.com partner GoDaddy, helps businesses create professional websites without the need for coding or technical back-office skills. Business owners can choose from hundreds of customizable templates to create a personalized, branded site, with domain name, mobile optimization and social media integration.
- Tech support: Business owners can outsource IT department functions to receive expert advice, online and phone support, and security compliance. The service also includes virus removal, the ability to add unlimited devices to a network and dedicated staff.
- Business email package: Business Suite subscribers receive a free email package for up to four users. Upgrades for more users are available. The email is linked to a business-related domain name, providing a professional appearance.
- Business directory: Company.com directory listings can help small business owners improve page rankings and search engine optimization. Listings can include hours of operation, contact information, photos and links to business websites.
- Payment processing: Optional payment processing solutions are easy to install and use and require no long-term contracts. Associated fees and pricing are fully transparent. Merchant services include PCI and EMV compliance for online, in-store and mobile POSs; automated account settlement; and continuous support.
Channel partner opportunities
Wimbish Potter, Vice President, Product Delivery at iPayment Inc., called Company.com's Business Suite a unique offering for SMBs that provides instant access to an array of management tools and solutions. "Couple that with the Company.com team, which handles all the outbound marketing and direct customer communication, and we were up and running quickly and seamlessly," she said. "Company.com is a valued partner."
Mark D'Ambrosio, Senior Vice President, Direct Sales at iPayment, said partnering with Company.com helped iPayment maximize revenue opportunities while delivering a value-added solution to its customers. "Our sales reps can have consultative conversations with our clients around the many, valuable product offerings within the Business Suite," he said. "This proactive communication with business owners makes them comfortable with the onboarding process, and we've seen the benefit to our bottom line."
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.