Proven Payment Industry Executives Will Provide Strategic Guidance to Wnet Board
WAKEFIELD, Mass., July 15, 2019 - The Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions (Wnet) announced today that it has appointed three payments industry executives to its Board of Advisors: Audrey Blackmon, Verrency’s Senior Vice President of Business Development; Beth Deck, Netspend’s Senior Vice President of Accounting and Finance; and David Leppek, Statement IQ’s Executive Payment Consultant.
The newly appointed advisors will provide strategic guidance to Wnet’s Board of Directors and support and advance Wnet’s mentorship, scalability, sustainability, membership, and Leadership Summit initiatives.
· Register now to take advantage of the early-bird Wnet Leadership Summit registration discount available until July 31, 2019
· Learn more about Wnet's Leadership Team and Board of Advisors
· Read Wnet's Q&A with Beth Deck on her Advisor Role and Leading the Austin Chapter
"Our three newest Advisors to the board are committed to Wnet's mission of increasing the leadership opportunities for women and cultivating advocates," said Wnet’s Executive Director Lisl Dutterer. "As a result of this expansion to our Board of Advisors, Wnet’s Board of Directors are uniquely positioned to drive strategies that will result in a more inclusive and diverse workforce, which is essential for a thriving payments industry."
Blackmon, Deck, and Leppek join an accomplished, varied and energetic group of leaders. The Wnet Board of Advisors’ leadership team includes:
• Carla Balakgie, President and CEO, National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA)
• Joe Carella, Assistant Dean of Executive Education, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
• Gloria Colgan, Global Head of Financial Partnerships and Fintech, Velo Payments
• Dawn Delaney, Vice President, Technology, Media, and Telecom at Corporate Investment Bank, JP Morgan Chase
• Stephanie Foster, Product Manager, Fiserv
• Natalia T. Leonardis, Vice President of Business Development, Cardflight
• Maureen Schumacher, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Global Payments
About the Women's Network in Electronic Transactions (Wnet)
The Women's Network in Electronic Transactions (Wnet) is the premier professional organization for women in payments and the men that advocate for them, providing personal enrichment no matter what stage members are in their careers. The organization provides world-class national and regional programming, fosters networking and promotes mentoring to help members achieve greater personal success, influence and professional parity. Founded in 2005, Wnet is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization serving thousands of women in payments. For more information about national and regional events and programming, or to become a member, please visit www.wnetonline.org .
The Green Sheet Inc. is now a proud affiliate of Bankcard Life, a premier community that provides industry-leading training and resources for payment professionals. Click here for more information: bankcardlife.com?orid=33533&opid=1 .
Source: Company press release.