Tuesday, October 09, 2012 — 10:43:17 (CDT)
StrikeForce releases MobileTrust security solution
Edison, N.J. and San Diego, Oct. 9, 2012 - StrikeForce Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: SFOR), creators of out-of-band authentication and anti-keylogging keystroke encryption, today announced MobileTrust™, a security solution for Enterprise and consumer mobile users.
IPhones, iPads, Smartphones and tablets are now being used to augment the corporate desktop computer. In this new role, the mobile device has become a focal point for the hacker looking to breach the corporate network, therefore protecting these mobile devices is critical for the entire enterprise.
MobileTrust provides Apple and Android users with important security features to protect user credentials, passwords, online transactions and access to corporate networks. MobileTrust includes a password vault, strong password generator, OATH compliant soft tokens, an encrypted database and the first ever keystroke encryption technology for the mobile marketplace.
- Keystroke Encryption encrypts all data typed into the on-screen keyboard, protecting user credentials and online transactions from mobile keylogging malware.
- Password vault stores all passwords for internal networks and external cloud services in an encrypted database that enables corporate users to securely login to any website or VPN directly from within the MobileTrust application.
- Strong password generator enables users to create and store hard-to-crack passwords. This is especially important since most users use easy-to-guess passwords.
- Provides two-factor authentication for login access to internal or external sites that comply with the OATH standard. This eliminates the need of using expensive physical token solutions.
- The CryptoColor® visual verification feature highlights browser text fields showing the user that their data is being encrypted.
- An employee can store notes and other proprietary data securely in the encrypted database.
"Keyloggers have been one of the biggest unresolved security problems in the desktop world, and already they have infested the mobile marketplace," says George Waller, EVP of StrikeForce. "The 'same ole' solutions that are failing the desktop world just don't work for the mobile device, which is why we created the MobileTrust security bundle. It includes six of the most powerful must-have security features that every enterprise mobile user or consumer needs to be secure, including mitigating the threat of keyloggers."
StrikeForce has integrated key features from its award-winning technologies together to create MobileTrust. The Keystroke encryption technology comes from the company's GuardedID® product and was redesigned to work on a mobile platform. GuardedID is currently protecting over 5 million users from keylogging attacks. Authentication and soft token technology was pooled from ProtectID, the world's first and only patented out-of-band authentication technology. ProtectID is used by many household names in banking, healthcare, finance, government, education and manufacturing.
StrikeForce is launching and showing the new technology for the first time at MobileCON 2012 (booth #1046) in San Diego, CA on October 9-11, and SC Congress New York (booth #300) on October 11.
MobileTrust will be available for Apple and Android markets in the fourth quarter; pricing is $14.95 (single user) annual subscription. Volume discounts apply for the enterprise. Interested parties can contact StrikeForce Technologies at (732) 661-9641 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
StrikeForce Technologies (OTCBB: SFOR) is the creator and key patent holder for two factor out-of-band authentication as well as an anti-keylogging keystroke encryption technology (patent pending). The company's GuardedID anti-keylogging keystroke encryption technology prevents keylogger malware from stealing personal, business, financial information and passwords. Their software protects over four million individuals and businesses in over 100 countries from identity theft and data breaches. StrikeForce's ProtectID out-of-band authentication technology is the only platform to offer eight different out-of-band methods, including phone, voice, instant messaging, hard tokens, and desktop/mobile tokens. ProtectID can be installed and managed 100% on premise, or, via StrikeForce's hosted service offering. StrikeForce is headquartered in Edison, N.J., and can be reached at www.strikeforcetech.com or by phone at (732) 661-9641 or toll-free at (866) 787-4542.
Source: Company press release.
List by Date | Search