ETA unveils 2022 Forty Under 40O
n April 4, 2022, the Electronic Transaction Association unveiled this year's Forty Under 40 honorees, congratulating the 2022 class of leaders who have made a measurable impact on the payments technology ecosystem. With jubilant messages circulating across social media, the ETA characterized this year's honorees as trailblazers who are modeling the way to the future of payments.
ETA CEO Jodie Kelley said the ETA selected individuals from all parts of the payments industry, including emerging segments. "The ETA Forty Under 40 represents the ways in which innovation is reshaping the payments industry," she said. "The convergence of traditional payments companies and newer entrants has powered new ideas. This distinguished class represents the next generation of payments technology, quickly changing and moving the industry forward."
Kelley pointed out that the association solicited nominations from across the payments industry. Qualified individuals were judged both for their professional character and for their personal impact on the industry, she stated, adding that the ETA and last year's Forty Under 40 honorees collectively evaluated the talented pool to identify applicants who are moving payments forward.
Diverse leadership cohort
ETA representatives noted that the 2022 cohort represents a diversity of roles, business models and specializations, including entrepreneurs; senior executives; risk experts; marketing, product and technology professionals; analysts; lawyers; bankers; and investors. Following, in alphabetical order, are this year's class members:
- Jeymi Aguero, Operations Manager, PayArc
- Brittany Allen, Trust and Safety Architect, Sift
- Tom Aronica, CEO, Biller Genie
- Amanda Beam, Director, Partner Relations, Signature Payments
- Eric Bernstein, Chief Operating Officer, Valor PayTech
- Greg Bernstein, President, Wholesale Payments
- Christopher Boone, Senior Associate, Financial Services Group, Venable LLP
- Brittney Carlisle, Vice President, Payment Operations/COO, CSG Forte
- Jennifer Cunningham, Director of Sales, First American by Deluxe
- Joseph Daddona, Senior Vice President, Operations Shift4 Payments
- Patrick Gallagher, CEO and Founder, Reliable Payments
- Ryan Goldenberg, Principal, LLR Partners
- Maurice Griefer, Chief Revenue Officer, Maverick Payments
- Jewel Hazelton, Vice President, Member Relations and Content Strategy, Women's Network in Electronic Transactions (Wnet)
- Kali Howard, Manager, Global Payment Network Compliance, eBay
- Tom Koski, Director of Underwriting, Beyond Bancard
- Will Kuo, Senior Product Manager, JP Morgan Chase
- Christina Li, Financial Controller, Payscout
- Austin Mac Nab, CEO, VizyPay
- Guiseppi Marzelli, Co-Founder, Boomtown
- Crystal McCorkle, Client Service Specialist, Global Payments
- Megan Mountain, Director, Product, Paya
- Adam Oberman, President, Payroc
- Jacqueline Pabon, Senior Analyst, Mastercard
- Preet Patel, Senior Vice President, Product and Marketing, North American Bancard
- Liz Pike, President, Green Rhino
- Victor Garcia Pineda, Technical Product Manager, SignaPay
- Alexandra (Lexy) Prodromos, Head of Blockchain and Digital Currency Strategy, Discover Global Network
- Gabrielle Ravi, E-Commerce Enterprise Sales Executive, NCR
- Kimberly Rebello, Director of Operations and Partner Success, Payscout
- Derik Richards, Vice President, Vice President, Product Management, Get Beyond
- Maria San Luis, Account Manager, CardFlight
- CJ Schneller, Senior Vice President, Risk and Compliance, MerchantE
- Derek Schultz, Sr. Director, Payment Partner Programs, VikingCloud
- Nathaniel Short, Senior Vice President, Direct Sales, Paysafe
- Joshua Silver, President, LaunchPath Group
- Kevin Teelucksingh, Senior Relationship Manager, Ingenico
- Ashley Usher, Chief Integration and Information Officer, Fortis
- Steven Walchek, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer, FIS
- Dustin White, Global Head of Risk Analytics and Platforms, Visa
Individual 2022 Forty Under 40 class members have issued statements on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Thanking the ETA for the honor, new class members stated they look forward to meeting fellow honorees on April 12 to 14, 2022, at ETA TRANSACT at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Hotel and Convention Center, as well as working together to positively influence the payments industry.
Additional details about the honorees can be found at www.electran.org/eta-events-awards/forty-under-40/.
The Green Sheet Inc. is now a proud affiliate of Bankcard Life, a premier community that provides industry-leading training and resources for payment professionals. Click here for more information.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.