Fed to host payment improvement town hallsT
he U.S. Federal Reserve is embarking on a series of six Payment System Improvement Town Halls to be held in November 2013. The meetings will take place at the fed's reserve bank locations in Atlanta, Cleveland, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston and Dallas.
Here are the details:
- Atlanta, Tues. Nov. 12, 1 to 4 p.m. ET, 1000 Peachtree St., Atlanta
- Cleveland, Wed., Nov. 13, 1 to 4 p.m., 1455 E. Sixth St., Cleveland
- Chicago, Thurs., Nov. 14, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. CT, 230 S. LaSalle St., Chicago
- San Francisco, Fri., Nov. 15, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., PT, 101 Market St., San Francisco
- Boston, Mon. Nov. 18, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. ET, 600 Atlantic Ave., Boston
- Dallas, Wed., Nov. 20, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. CT, 2200 N. Pearl St., Dallas
Industry stakeholders can register for a town hall meeting at www.fedpaymentsimprovement.org .
The Green Sheet Inc. is now a proud affiliate of Bankcard Life, a premier community that provides industry-leading training and resources for payment professionals. Click here for more information.
Notice to readers: These are archived articles. Contact names or information may be out of date. We regret any inconvenience.